Saturday, July 27, 2013

Rata what?!


We are almost two months in to our first year of being a part of a CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) and boy have we had some veggie adventures!! Our farm (Titus Farms of Leslie, Mi) has been fantastic! Lots of choices  each week, beautiful veggies, ideas for using each one if they are 'obscure' and how to store them. They also give a few recipes each week before pick up in an email. So our experience so far has been fantastic!! But if you haven't met my guys let me just say that they aren't the most adventurous when it comes to trying new foods... I am definitely the adventurer as far as that goes. I am so grateful for some other 'foodie' friends and Pinterest for new veggie recipes!  Well, for my picky family, some were winners and  some incredible losers. oh well... At least I was able to get them to try just one bite of something new :)
here's a pic of tonight's experiment

 tweaked from Emeril's ratatouille

No comments:

Post a Comment