Saturday, January 23, 2016

Pity party

My first real college level English paper was due this past Monday and I don't think I've ever struggled with writing a paper like that before! I got my grade back and comments from the professor and I feel like a failure! Like I wanted to quit. Like I'm nothing. Not good enough. I'm beyond grateful for my husband and mom who fill me with encouragement to continue. Not sure I could do it otherwise. I'm struggling again this week...this is NOT an easy course!! 
I'm still thinking those thoughts...I knew going into this college thing wasn't going to be easy but a 4+ page research paper due every Monday while taking 2 other classes, working and trying to be a good wife & mom is seriously taking its toll on me. I'm exhausted. I've been up past midnight two nights in a row. I'm emotional. I know there will be a reward when it's over but will I ever even get there? 

No comments:

Post a Comment