Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Just not this way...

Well, we've been working on clearing out and cleaning up our basement for a while to try and 'simplify' we just didn't do it fast enough. After a record breaking rain fall (3.4 inches!) last night/this morning everything in the north and west side of our basement is now heading to the curb vs to a charity :( couch, recliners, entertainment center, carpet, suitcases, wicker baskets, not to mention things in the 'workbench' area that were on the floor. I am surprisingly calm about this... Thankfully the hubby found it all first and warned me otherwise I don't think I'd be so calm. ;)  It all just 'stuff' right? It could be so much worse and praise God it's not! I just feel bad about the furniture that someone could have used had it been dry.
 'Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.' (1 John 2:15 ESV)

No comments:

Post a Comment