Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year!

Yes, it's a day late but yesterday was spent reading, doing an entire puzzle, cooking and spending one last vacation  day together as a family. 
I'm not one for resolutions and also don't do well with following through on goals, especially if they are challenging ones, but I'm good with lists and crossing things off as I get them done. A mentor once said that when making lists make sure to write things like make the bed & brush your teeth that way you can cross something off and you feel more empowered and likely to get to the rest. :) 
So here's my list for this year, but instead of just crossing things off daily I want to actually do these things all year

*read a book a week -children's books & books for myself-ones that challenge me & make me a better person or just make me laugh, cry, or think. 

*Enjoy food cooked at home more often & invite others too

*Have coffee dates with friends who make me laugh, think & want to be a better person 

*Discover something physical that I actually want to do and do it! (Running is already out of the question ;) 

*live out what God is teaching me through my daily walk with Him

*Spend QUALITY time with people I love 


No comments:

Post a Comment