Sunday, June 1, 2014

It's June already?!

Ok, so as much as I want to, I really don't do very well with this blogging thing. The app just didn't work out the way I wanted it to... It never saved! How frustrating! I'm getting better with the book reviews though...they don't need to be an actual blog post, I can just use goodreads or the form on netgalley. Speaking of which...I have read some really fantastic kids books lately! 'under the egg', 'A Snicker of Magic' , 'We were Liars' were the two most recent...wow! I mentioned some on twitter and then their authors favorited, retweeted and then followed me! Me! (That's me shrieking like a little girl) So twitter...I think I'm a bit obsessed, or maybe just enamored with the amazing people you can follow and learn from... Or just follow for fun like Jimmy Fallon ;) anyway... I follow some amazing people on twitter and they have fantastic blogs too! I want to be able to write like that some day...for now it's just my random ramblings... I'm super excited because in about a month I will actually get to meet them! It will be like meeting a celebrity! But they are teachers, educators & school librarians (hey, they can still be celebrities!) So...it's June! Only 17 more school days left! 5, 3, 4, 5 I think we can do it! Oh and there's a wedding in there! Better get shopping for the boys & hubby's dress clothes! ;) enough randomness for tonight...until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment